Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The Best Scrub Cloth EVER!

It doesn't look like much, but this is a magical cloth.
I know, I know: it takes almost nothing to get The Toad excited. But, as we enter the dog days of summer, our skin starts to build up crud. Old tan, old sunscreen, dryness, irritation, all of it leaves our late summer skin less glorious than it should. I'm always on the lookout for a product that will tame the scaly.

This Hydro Exfoliating Towel by Earth Therapeutics is the best body scrub aid I've found. Given to me by my product fiend friend Alison, it worked its magic almost immediately. Simply squirt on some creamy body cleanser (Alison strongly recommended the creamy kind for extra slip and moisture), and then scrub away. Scrub everything. The towel's extra long length allows for the all important back access. After using this towel in the shower for a couple of days, my skin was about as soft as after one of those brutal Korean spa scrubs administered by a no nonsense Korean woman (in black bra and panties), but without the price tag (or, alas, the milk and honey rub down).

The best news of all is that this vital skin aid is just nine bucks. That means you can purchase them for hostess gifts, stocking stuffers, or bridesmaid favors and not break the bank. Or break your skin. I recommend a good lotion post scrub, like Goe Oil. At Amazon.

1 comment:

Christina Simon said...

This makes me want a spa day!