Thursday, August 18, 2011

Dorky Flash Drives for Back to School

Yes, it's time for back to school shopping again. I remember when back to school supplies consisted of a Trapper Keeper and an artificial denim 3-ring notebook (yes, I'm horribly dating myself).

Now it's more likely your kid will still need folders and pencils and erasers, but there's new stuff too. Like flash drives. This year, my daughter requires two flash drives. And while, sure, you can go and get an ordinary one at Staples, these 8GB flash drives from Kid Robot really get their dork on. I mean, check out this information hogging Ewok. Doesn't he look smug? This is really one of the only uses for an Ewok that I can come up with. They have Storm Troopers, Yoda, and C-3PO as well. Plus, if you're not psyched on the Star Wars theme, there's sort of twisted Hello Kitty ones too.

Get one for your reluctant student. It might make back to school more bearable for everyone. At Kid Robot.

No comments: