Saturday, December 4, 2010

Local Shopping Alert: Beverly Blvd. Block Party, TONIGHT 5-8

Yes, I know it's last minute, but that gives you an even bigger kick in the behind to get yourself over to Beverly Blvd (roughly between Poinsettia and Sweetzer) this evening from 5-8 for a shopping block party.

I've written about various Beverly Blvd. stores on Toad, and many are featured in my Shop Local Gift Guide. I know for certainty that there will be discounts to had, specifically at one of my favorite gift stores ever, Ige. Owner Helene Ige has an incredible eye for fun objects, and her prices are already good. Go tonight, have a drink, some nibbles, do some affordable holiday shopping, then hightail it over to Buddha's Belly or Angelini or any number of great restaurants for a lovely dinner. What a wonderful world it is.

No comments: